LMT, CMT, NBCR, RCST, NTP
I do this work because I know what pain is. Yes, I suffered for over 20 years from whiplash injury to my neck. I was constantly depressed due to that nagging unresolved pain on my neck and shoulder. Due to these experiences over the years, I have gained skills that now enable me to provide precise bodywork.
I am a graduate of Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) clinical massage program. I am licensed and certified by the Virginia State Department of Nursing to provide massage. Also, I am certified by the Nutrition Therapy Association as a nutrition therapy practitioner. I am a bodywork therapist with over ten years work experience.
I operate a small private practice that is base on helping my clients get to the root cause of any pain. This mean, we identify the root cause of the pain and together we build the body back to sufficiency.
My skills include over 1000 hours of training and over ten years of experience in bodywork which include Reflexology; Medical Massage therapy; Manual Lymphatic Drainage; Lypossage (deep lymphatic drainage and fat detoxification massage); European Osteopathic technique (Biodynamic Craniosacral therapy); Eric Dalton Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy; Connective tissue massage; and Functional Nutrition. I would like to get you started with 20 minutes free consultation.
Please understand that my passion is on whole body wellness and while I use massage as a primary means of body balance or pain reliever, I also bring along my nutrition portfolio. So, as we focus on massage to bring about muscle release, I would like you also to consider the possibility of adding nutritional therapy into your treatment plan if necessary.
- NBCR- Reflexology, 2-year professional program, Int. School of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy (ISRMT), Johannesburg, Rep. of South Africa, 2006.
- RBCST- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Professional 3- year program, The Wellness Institute, June 2012.
- CMT, LMT - Clinical / Medical Massage program, Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC), VA., 2013.
- Certificate Personal Trainer Program, NVCC, Annandale Campus, VA. May, 2014.
Advanced Massage Training:
- Spinal Reflex Therapy training, Dr. Frank Jarrell, Spinal Reflex Analysis, Advance training. February 2013
- Certified Myoskeletal Alignment Specialist, Dr. Eric Dalton, Freedom from Pain Institute
- Posture and Pain Specialist - Costa Rica, December 2013 - February 2014.
- Upper Body Specialist - May 2014
- Lower Body Specialist - June 2014
- Posture, Pain, and Performance - Oklahoma City, June 2014
- Bowenwork Therapy training, USA. Vicki Mechner - October 2013 - April 2014.
- Certified Pre- Labor & Post Natal / Pregnancy Massage, Claire Marie Miller Inc. - July 2014
- Myofascial Release Therapy - John Barnes, - Oct. 2014; March 2015
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage - Dr. C. W. Jordan, May 2015
- Orthopedic Massage- Dr. Ben Benjamin, May 2015 May 2016
- Lypossage - Mercedes Jordan, April 2016
- Connective Tissue Massage - John Latz, July 2016
- Nutrition Therapy- Nutrition Therapy Association, Nov 2016
- Metamorphosis - Cindy Siverlock, May 2017
Come experience Deep Tissue work without Pain!
- I am a proud member of the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB) and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of America (BCSTA).